The Unknown Story


The Unknown Story


Time was around 6:00 p.m. may be. Our group of friends was returning to Leh. Our bus was in speed and we were enjoying our grouping nonsense fun. Suddenly one strange person standing besides the road, was waving his hand and asking for lift but our bus was private. I saw him through window he is unknown but I could identify him through his clothing. He was looking like Lama. Lama means buddhis priest. His age was may be 35 or 40. He was simple wearing a sleeper on his ends. Our bus driver also saw him, therefore he stopped bus. And Lama ran to our bus, he opened the door, stepped up and said ‘Hello’. “If you don’t mind may I” and we said “yes why not!” then he sat on front seat and thanked us.
Our group was mute. And Lama was also in silent mode. And then suddenly I saw at his body posture, he sat straight with smiled face.

Our group was continuously seeing him and he got disturbed and then he started conversation with us. We are excited to distinguish his story. So he started,
He said that when he was child at that time his mother did lots of hardwork behind his education but that little kid couldn’t see that. He always worried for his mom.  And that’s the reason behind his today's condition. He thought that there was only way to solve this unconditional worry is to become Lama. There is no cost to become a Lama. so he ran away from home at age of six without saying any word to his mom. And then he focused on god and his religion. But he never told his mother the actual reason. and he didn't say any word about his mom's condition to us. He said that his mom is Buddha for him.  that one sentence put me into deep thought. and I doubt on his 30 years old decision.

I was thinking some points and but suddenly he said that "Actually my stop is already gone but its ok please continue." I was shocked, he completely leave his place because our conversation was going on! I thought he is great. Could I doubt on his decision.

 He was not educated but still he was very knowledgeable. He had all the knowledge of politics. Then i decided to keep silent. because if i asked anything of my doubt then may be it seemed wrong. I didn't want to hurt him. because he was so close to his mom. 

On his next stop we left him. and again he said Thankyou. That Lama has long lasting that I forget so I don't discuss it.

But that doubt is still at that point. that his ancient decision was right or wrong?

His mom is absolutely unaware about his decision. but main point is that "Religion is only way to solve his worry. He could choose another option like he studied well and be proud to his mom.

Many lives have many doubts that can be never solved.


What you think about that Lama?      


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa will always love you!

Happiness